Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sunshine


I found it hard coming back to post something entirely unrelated to my last post since it was so freakin' emotional.

Not to Self: Stay off Blogger while crying. Sorry for those that had to read that embarrassing release.

Since then I've seen relatively better days. Alot less crying I can assure you! As I posted a few blogs before I had some good news to share. With a high doubt that I would be accepted into Tafe to study a Certificate III in Children's Services I started my search for a job. At first it was only Casual/Part Time just incase a letter was sent out with for an offer to study. But as my doubt grew higher I assumed I had nothing to lose by just sending in resumes for appealing office jobs. A few days later I got a call asking if I would like to come in for an interview, and naturally I said yes. So I went up there nervous as Hell and did my thang... LOL jokes I'm not even sure what she saw in me. I was told their process was a 1st round of interviews followed by the 2nd and then they'd go from there. I got home at about 2:30 with a pounding headache from what I thought was mounting nerves. At about 3pm I got a call asking for a second interview! So the following Monday I went in after we'd dropped Mum off at the airport and she went over some details with me about times, pay, holidays and what not.. I arrived home and assumed if I hadn't gotten a call at around 3pm again that there was a chance I would have been unsuccessful. So I had a nap for about an hour and I still received no call until around 4o'clock.

She called to ask me if I would like to join the team! And so out of 100+ applicants, they chose me! I start next Monday and I'm quite excited to be able to get back into the online shopping game, something I do oh so well. And I found out on the Sunday before my second interview I actually had an offer of place to study my Cert III!

So onto much brighter days and much more positive thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment