Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Me Me Me.

Had to steal this from one of the beautiful ladies I follow, see the original here.


I am... Sometimes insecure.
I want... Success.. In everything.
I wish... I had a big house and big car!
I have... priority problems.
I dislike... Self-Absorbed people. And Listerine.
I hate... Hate.
I fear... Failing others.
I hear... The clock ticking..
I miss... Spoiling myself.
I search... For unknown answers to unknown questions.
I wonder... What my kids will look like.
I regret... Dropping out of school.
I love... My family, boyfriend, animals and sister in law included!
I ache... After my Urticaria (Hives) comes up, especially on my eyes :(
I always... Want more.
I usually...Find myself back on Facebook.
I am not... That pretty.
I dance... Like Beyonce.. In my head.
I sing... Although I'm not good at it.
I never...Try follow what others do.
I sometimes... Have anxiety attacks.
I cry...When I have anxiety attacks.
I am not always...Organized/On time.
I lose... EVERYTHING!
I am confused... When people talk too fast about themselves.
I need... To get my sh*t together.
I should... Start saving my money.
I shouldn't... Take people for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment